March 14th - Day 330

Well, I was originally going to The Kings Head in Islington. Then I remembered that I still hadn't checked out Door Jam at The Stage Door in Waterloo and suddenly Islington seemed quite a long way to go on a Sunday night, especially as I wasn't able to interest any company. And then I remembered that I was hungry and there was no food in the house, and suddenly Waterloo also seemed like a long way to go on a Sunday night, especially when I discovered that there was music at Jam Circus in Brockley, up the road from a very nice Indian takeaway. So I went there, watched Drew Cotty sing a bit of Van Morrison and Frank Sinatra, got my curry and went home.

You can just about make out Drew in the classy photo below. His head appears to be nestling on the table in the foreground. Not the blonde head, the other smaller one.

No comments: