August 14th - Day 118




The 100 Club and buskers-a-go-go. One of those days when there's so much to write that I'll wait until I get a decent stretch of time to write it and wind up writing nothing.
But (one month later) I will write that tonight was as good a night of quality cowpunk that you could get this side of Pikeville, Kentucky, brought to us by cowpunk/psychobilly purveyors Pronghorn (top) and Big Boy Tomato (middle)...and headliners Macavity's Cat, but I had to leave early in their set cos I was already an hour late.
On the way home I chatted to Vasha, playing saxophone in Chinatown. He told me he entertains clubbers in Piccadilly Circus early most mornings between one and four. He told me a lot actually, so I'm going to catch him again with the clubbers one morning and not count today.

No comments: