One-fifth of the way report

Coming hot on the heels of Day seventy's ten week milestone it's now the one-fifth of the way milestone. Encouraging to note that despite it coming only thirty-six and a half days after the one-tenth of the way milestone, it's half its number! And I'm only eighteen and a quarter days away from the one-quarter milestone, not to mention being twenty days shy of the three month milestone and a mere twenty seven days away from the hallowed Day One Hundred milestone. So many days to celebrate - now I just need to find a shop that sells cake and bunting.

Anyway, the report. My main concern is that the whole thing feels too voyeuristic. So I'm going to contact all the musicians I've seen thus far through their websites to ask them something about performing live in London...probably just one question which could vary depending who I'm asking...then add their comments to the relevant post..............

7/3/11 - I asked two people, didn't hear back and lost conviction to continue!

No comments: